Maternity Photos

I had the pleasure of taking pictures of some friends of mine's for their maternity photos. The day was foggy, rainy, and dusk, but some how we got some shots :) I have never done maternity pictures outside before, but it was a nice change and experience. Thought I would share some of my favorites ;) Praying and wishing for the best for this little baby coming soon into this world.

It gives me more pleasure seeing the people I can take pictures for than sometimes the actual photos. I like the feeling also when I see a picture and say that is great, but the meaning of the picture is even better :) It is the purpose behind the photos that make it special!! 


 









 God gives each of us a unique gift, sometimes not knowing why but why not enjoy it and use it for Him? What a wonderful feeling to know that God has given you something special and in the time frame He has chosen for you, that no one else can do! He gave it specifically to you :) Thank you God for letting me be able to do things for You, it gives me pleasure!! Hope you find joy in your gift, whatever it may be because it is a gift from our Maker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment