Melting the Frozen Ways

     I have had a busy couple months with work, but this past week I have gotten some time to think and go out and take pictures. My mind has to get into the swing of taking pictures outside again, but it is almost automatic to take pictures of things that my eyes see as special. They may not to others, but sometimes things pop out to me where they would not to someone else and vice-a-verse.
     Earlier today I was reading and spending some time with God. I was reading a book where it was talking about Matthew and how he was a tax collector before being a follow of Jesus. Tax collectors were one of the furthest people from being chosen by people thought of being "godly" at that time, like the pharisees, because they were seen as cheaters and bad people. However, even though Jesus knew that, He asked Matthew to be his follower. He is the God of the universe and far above any pharisees! Jesus didn't care about Matthews past, He could still use and wanted him. It is the same with us. There are times, like today that I remember how sinful and filthy I am, but these can also be the days where we can feel the most special because we as Christians were chosen by God to be His followers.
    It is sorta like pictures- Photographers choose what to take photographs of and enjoy showing them to others. So God is the photographer and we are his masterpiece. He wants to show others what He can do through you. :) Hope you all are having a great day and I hope you feel special because you are!








2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have been doing well! Great words there, and beautiful pictures :) I hope you are having a wonderful new year! Shalom, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah thank you very much for commenting. I am having a great start to my year, thank you. I hope you are as well!! Nice to hear your words as always so encouraging. :) You are so sweet and kind.

    ReplyDelete