Yesterday's Travels


 Hello there, this is my first official blog post on my very own blog. Yesterday I went out and took some photos of small things in nature. I started driving around with my sister by directions of where we might want to head, but we sort of got lost or the places that we had directions for were not what we thought. It is funny how being out in God's creation can be relaxing and refreshing. Hearing the sound of just birds chirping, breeze through the trees, or even hearing the soft sound that comes when stepping on moist moss. I wanted to share some of my photos with you, hope you enjoy them. As I was walking on a path I came across a sign with arrows on it I automatically thought of how these arrows could be used to describe my own life. 
Since I graduated I have been on a journey of where I should go next. Where does God want me where do I feel qualified? How long until I am where I feel comfortable? Some times I get caught up where this sign is- in the middle. I get so afraid that I need to make a decision of my life by myself. That is not the case God is going to have the right situations come at the right time when I need them. I may have to make decisions, but he will help me through them. Pray, pray, and pray some more about your future. Anything can change in a blink of an eye. God can use you wherever you are. I am still trusting in God to lead me where he wants me and will always, but probably now more than ever :) Enjoy this beautiful day God has given you! Thanks for looking at my pictures of God's world of creation in my mini world of adventure in yesterday travels and hopefully many more :) .




 


5 comments:

  1. Lay, great post and such beautiful pictures!! You are so talented ;) I had fun taking the pictures with you!!! Can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt for all your help and fun times with you. You help me get creative with my photographs :) Thanks again!!!!

      Delete
    2. haha...I had fun with you too :) Thanks for helping improve my photography too and teaching me about cameras :)

      Delete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous, Leah!! And what a great analogy of the arrows :) It's a pleasure to get to know Britt's sister--finally, haha, after hearing you mentioned in tons of her posts! :) Looking forward to more of your beautiful photos!
    Lots of love, Hannah <3

    PS: your name is so creative!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Thank you for taking the time to look at them and for your encouraging words. My dad's hobby was photography and he is my inspiration and he was nicknamed Moose so I thought the name fit :) Thanks again!!

      Delete